Just a few months into the 12 months, 2020 is already proving to be extra thrilling than ever. This March, RoSPA will probably be launching our first ever Awards Excellence Discussion board in India. Going down on Tuesday, March 24at Larsen & Toubro (L&T) Campus in Chennai, India. This free occasion is an outstanding instance of simply how far the RoSPA Well being & Security Awards scheme reaches throughout the globe.
Internet hosting this worldwide occasion is Worldwide Awards Ambassador Stephen Storey. With over 27 years of expertise within the well being and security business, mixed together with his wealthy RoSPA Award profitable historical past, Stephen will probably be presenting an outline of the awards scheme.
Awards Excellence Boards present a platform for present and potential Award winners to share their success, to enter into mentoring preparations, to enhance their standing within the RoSPA Awards, to ask questions and study extra and to achieve useful CPD hours.
What’s the theme for the occasion?
Sharing security excellence, one thing which RoSPA’s personal Dr Karen McDonnell, is a big advocate of. As Karen usually says, “after we share success, we turn out to be stronger and extra resilient” and “being linked with others is so basically vital… totally different views assist form the following steps.”
A number of the subjects being mentioned embrace:
- Coverage Driving Excellence Delivering Change – Introduced by Karen McDonnell Occupational Security and Well being Coverage Adviser, RoSPA, UK
- Overview of the RoSPA Awards – Introduced by Stephen Storey L&T Company EHS Head(HCI IC), RoSPA Awards Ambassador, Chennai, India
- RoSPA Award Winner Case Examine – Kakraper Nuclear Energy Plant, Gujarat, India
- World Alternatives for skilled progress for HSE Professionals – Introduced by Ajay Sachdeva Regional Vice President -Area IX ASSP, India
- The Security Challenges when Working in Distant and Linear Tasks – Introduced by Nigel Wirtz EHS Director WDFCC Rail Undertaking, Rajasthan, India
- Evolution of EHS in direction of Sustainability and Advantages of IEMA UK Company Membership/Coaching – Introduced by Gagan Pattnaik (CEnv and MIEMA), Surroundings Head (L&T HCI IC)
- Going Underground – TBM/Tunnel Security – Introduced by Russel Brown Director L&T Tunnel Excellence Academy Director, Chennai, India
- Digital Medical Screening L&T Case Examine – Introduced by Sharmila Devadoss MD MedIoTek Well being Programs Pvt. Ltd, Chennai, India
For those who’re serious about attending the occasion, please contact Daybreak Thomson at [email protected] Please observe, this occasion is unique to RoSPA Award Winners and potential award entrants. To seek out out extra about turn out to be a part of our RoSPA Awards neighborhood, go to www.rospa.com/awards